Digital Resource: Guided Inquiry Design in Action Middle School (Downloadable)
Product Code: #INT_7714
The Guided Inquiry Design in Action: Middle School Digital Resource (Downloadable) contains a series of professionally designed, companion resources for the title Guided Inquiry Design in Action: Middle School.
Modern, bright and inspiring, these resources will assist you to reinforce the Guided Inquiry Design concepts and assist students with their learning.
This product is available in two convenient formats:
This product is supplied via digital download.
If paying by credit card at checkout you can download the product instantly after checkout. If requesting an invoice, your downloadable will be available within 48hrs (usually sooner).
- Guided Inquiry Design in Action support activities (as covered in the book Guided Inquiry Design in Action: Middle School)
- A set of 8 Guided Inquiry Design icons in a range of formats for use on your school intranet or student handouts (Colour / b&w version)
- Professionally designed resources that are modern, bright and appealing to students
- Easily downloadable and printable
- Create as many copies as you like – share across your school, media centre and library
- Endorsed by Leslie K. Maniotes as valuable teaching aids for the Guided Inquiry Design Framework